Sturdy HD quality dog cameras with treat dispensers are the dog gadgets that are popular right now. When you are away, you can still interact with your pup and reward it with treats. As of now, both PetCube Bites 2 and WOpet give the most value when it comes to dog security and snacks. Since both have good reviews, we will compare them here.
PetCube Bites 2 VS WOpet Comparison ChartTable could not be displayed.
Treat Tossing FeatureTable could not be displayed.
Treat CompatibilityTable could not be displayed.
Sounds AlertsTable could not be displayed.
Video QualityTable could not be displayed.
Audio QualityTable could not be displayed.
PlacementsTable could not be displayed.
Photos and Video SharingTable could not be displayed.
Capacity and MaintenanceTable could not be displayed.
DesignTable could not be displayed.
Subscriptions & Free TrialsTable could not be displayed.
PetCube Bites 2 and WOpet Key Differences and Similarities
- Petcube’s camera quality is 1080p full HD while on WOpet it is 720P HD video camera
- Petcube’s camera view has 160 degree view angle while WOpet is 160 degrees wide-view angle
- Treat Dispenser Capacity for Petcube is up to 1,5 pounds of 1-inch diameter dry and crunchy treats. It also includes 3 inserts to divide small, medium, and large portions while WOpet can store up to 2 cups of dry dog treats.
- Petcube has a treat scheduling mode.
- There’s no human detection and smart dog alert feature on WOpet while Petcube’s human detection alert is only available via subscription
- Petcube has a 14-day free trial while there’s a free 30-day trial for WOpet
- Petcube has 2 subscription options. $5.99/mo. or $48 per year optimal subscription and $14.99/mo. or $99 per year premium subscription while no subscription needed for WOpet
- Petcube can store up to 90 days of video history
- Both dog cameras have the same 1-year warranty, however, the difference is Petcube offers a 2-year warranty if with a subscription.
- 4x zoom feature
- Can toss treats
Petcube Bites definitely wins in this comparison review. Considering the price and its features, Petcube Bites gives the most value. With a 30-day free trial and up to 2 cups of treats, you and your pooch will enjoy the 2-way communication and interaction for a long time. It can still take and save pics and selfies via the app, and have night vision too at that dog camera price range. Firing six or more treats per one time makes your dog interaction fun and engaging.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you found this comparison helpful and decided on buying WOPET, I would highly appreciate if you use my referral link for purchasing. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. It will keep me motivated to buy expensive dog gadgets, properly test them and provide unbiased reviews.
If you click this link and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. 2023-05-19
Leave a Comment