Watching, talking, and feeding your dogs while you are away is now possible. When no one in your house can watch and feed your dog almost all day, you can get a dog camera treat dispenser. Dogs will be less bored at home when they hear your voice. Best of all, you can alert them when it’s snacking time. Furbo and Skymee are popular dog treat cameras with highly-rated reviews. Let’s see what works best for you and your pups.
Furbo VS Pawbo Comparison ChartTable could not be displayed.
Treat Tossing FeatureTable could not be displayed.
Treat CompatibilityTable could not be displayed.
Sounds AlertsTable could not be displayed.
Video QualityTable could not be displayed.
Audio QualityTable could not be displayed.
PlacementsTable could not be displayed.
Photos and Video SharingTable could not be displayed.
Capacity and MaintenanceTable could not be displayed.
DesignTable could not be displayed.
Subscriptions & Free TrialsTable could not be displayed.
Furbo and Pawbo Key Differences and Similarities
- Furbo’s camera quality is 1080p HD while on Pawbo it is 720P HD video camera
- Furbo’s camera view is 160 degrees wide-view angle while Pawb0 has an ultra-wide-angle lens of 130 degrees.
- Furbo has night vision mode while Pawbo does not.
- Furbo can digitally zoom up to 3x and Pawbo can zoom in 4x.
- Treat Dispenser Capacity for Furbo is only up to 0,5 pounds while Pawbo can store up to 2 cups of treats. 0.4 inch diameter round-shaped treats are compatible with Furbo while Pawbo dry pet treats smaller than a quarter US coin.
- There’s no human detection and smart dog alert feature on Pawbo while Furbo’s human detection alert is only available via subscription
- Pawbo has no free trial while there’s a free 90-day trial for Furbo
- $6.99/mo. or $69 per year Furbo subscription while no subscription needed for Pawbo
- Furbo can store up to 24 hours of video history
- Cloud video storage
- 1-year warranty
Furbo wins! A dog camera tossing treats is way more fun to use since your furry friend can have a little activity to use its senses. Human detection and smart dog alerts are really big help when attending to your dog’s needs especially when you are far away. Higher video quality means a clearer view. With night vision mode, you can still see at night that your four-legged pal is safe.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you found this comparison helpful and decided on buying Furbo, I would highly appreciate if you use my referral link for purchasing. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. It will keep me motivated to buy expensive dog gadgets, properly test them and provide unbiased reviews.
If you click this link and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you. 2023-05-19
Leave a Comment